|Associate Professor||Shuichi Hasegawa|
|Doctor 2||Kyunghun Jung||Development of Digital FOL system for isotope analysis|
|Doctor 1||Yuta Yamamoto||Resonance Ionization and Rydberg Ion|
- Masanori Kitaoka (Doctor) "Application of Ion Trap - Laser Cooling to Isotope Analysis"
- Yuta Yamamoto (Master) "Construction of Excitation System of Outermost Electrons by Multiple Lasers"
- Moteki Jin (Undergraduate) "Analysis of geometric arrangement of trapped ions in crystallization"
- Kyunghun Jung (Master) "Gas phase reactions and laser frequency control at the isotopic level"
- Fukui Masaki (Master) "Control of Ions in Linear Paul Trap by Generating RF Rectangular Wave"
- Sakai Yoshiki (Undergraduate) "Feasibility of Environment-based-Model to Predict Isotope Ratios"
- Tanaka Yuki (Undergraduate) "Structure Analysis by Trapped Ions Imaging"
- Takuma Yoshida (Master) "Development of isotope analysis apparatus integrating ICP-MS and ion trap"
- Yuta Yamamoto (Undergraduate) "Development of analytical method for laser ablated ions using ion trap"
- Yutaro Taniyama (Undergraduate) "Laser frequency stabilization by digital control"
- Yoshinori Hashimoto (Doctor) "Dynamics of trapped isotope ions in a linear ion trap"
- Masanori Kitaoka (Master) "Isotope-selective trapping of calcium ions produced by resonant photoionization"
- Takuma Kitajima (Master) "Numerical analysis of ions transported through a quadrupole"
- Keisuke Ikeda (Undergraduate) "Development of an rf power source for a quadrupole linear ion trap"
- Hideto Higashimaru (Master) "Development of a continuous wave blue-violet light source for Ca isotope excitations"
- Keiichi Minamino (Master) "Laser cooling and control of trapped isotope ions"
- Shintaro Suzuki (Undergraduate) "Numerical simulation and design of ion guide with kinetic energy analyzer"
- Iulia Maria Buluta (Doctor) "Planar Coulomb Crystals for Quantum Simulation"
- Katsuaki Ishigaki (Master) "Analysis of qutrit gates by optimal control"
- Masanori Kitaoka (Undergraduate) "A Proposal of quantum gate in 2D Coulomb crystals"
- Daisuke Nagamoto (Master) "Analysis of highly-excited state of Ze atom"
- Shingo Fujiwara (Doctor) "Scalable quantum computation schemes with trapped ions"
- Leo Matsuoka (Doctor) "Two-color spectroscopic studies of highly-excited atoms and laser-cooled ions"
- Jun Nakagawa (Master) "Analysis on electron and bremsstrahlung X-ray generated by ultra-intense laser"
- Yoshinori Hashimoto (Master) "Observation of laser cooled single ion"
- Fumiko Yoshida (Doctor) "Experimental and numerical analyses on X-ray photoexcitation of beryllium atom"
- Hiroyuki Osaki (Master) "Construction of micro ion trap for quantum computer"
- Satoshi Kikkawa (Master) "Analysis on dynamics of X-rays and positrons generated by intense laser"
- Yu Fukushima (Master) "Laser isotope analysis with ion trap"
- Iulia Maria Buluta (Master) "Ion Trap Implementation Schemes for Quantum Random Walks and Quantum Games"
- Keita Soda (Master) "Generation of bremsstrahlung X ray by ultra-intense laser"
- Kazuhisa Kawasaki (Master) "Design of the electrodes for ion trap quantum computer"
- Yuichi Murakawa (Master) "Generation of atomic vapor from cesium compounds"
- Shingo Fujiwara (Master) "Analysis of dependence of decoherence on quantum search problem"
- Leo Matsuoka (Master) "Analysis of highly-excited states of titanium atom"
- Shuhei Yoshiura (Master)
- Fumiko Yoshida (Master) "Construction of UV laser source and ion trap devices for isotope analysis"